Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pissing against a "3"...

Last week I posted about my experiences with "3".
The last contact I had with them was when a very friendly customer services lady promissed that they would send me a replacement phone. That way we could see if the problems were handset related. I had already made clear that they obviously weren't but if this would shut them up it was worth the wait.
She promissed me that the phone would be courier delivered to me no later than Tuesday (yesterday).
Did I receive the phone? NO...
Did I receive a call? NO...
Have my problems been resolved? NO...

It's really unbelievable at this stage and I presume that they just hope that i will just "go away". With my hectic schedule this sounds like an attractive option as I have better ways to spend my time than to chase "3".
However there is the issue of my €99 p/m subscription fee and I will be buggered if I am just going to pay that without complaining...

More to follow...

E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go down to the lowest tariff and then terminate it. 3 have lost all my respect lately. I'm going away travelling and they've no agreemnents in any of the countries I'm going. I wanted to reach a compromise to end the contract, but no.
Their T&C says I will be connected to a local network when I'm abroad. Last time I looked Canada, Argentina, Peru, etc were abroad!!!